This book will aid the chemical engineer to carry out chemical process engineering in a very practical way.
- Unlike theoretical books this book is based on practical process engineering.
- In addition to chemical engineering it has project management chapters.
- Actual worked out calculation examples.
- Process engineering documentation for working engineers.
- Entire chapter on Instrumentation and Control which most other books don’t have.
- Chapter on actual safety studies used in process engineering which most of the books don’t have.
- Sample example of HAZOP is covered.
- Chapter on Special Process Items very useful for working process engineer.
- Chapter on Special Process Studies like RAM, Flow Assurance
- Chapter on Pre-commissioning and Commissioning.
- Cost, Time and Resources (CTR) Estimation, a tool used by companies for engineering effort estimation.
- Chapter on Project types in Chemical Industry and how they are to be handled differently by a process engineer.
- Chapter on Utility systems.
Considerable in-depth information has been provided on design, types, applications, specifications, etc.
Included Usable excelsheet files
- Calculation templates for many process engineering calculations
- Excel templates on Equipment and Instrumentation data sheets
- Excel Technical Bid Evaluation
- Excel based Checklists
This book is good for (Interdisciplinary Areas)
- Working Chemical Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Manufacturing Engineers
- Operating Chemical Manufacturing Companies
- Engineering Consultancy Companies
- College students